1. After we got married, we were kinda like...wait, are we supposed to feel different??
Is some magical married fairy supposed to come down and make our relationship somehow different?
Nope. It's pretty much the same.
Now we just have a piece of paper saying we're stuck with each for all time and eternity and we pay the same bills.
2. Not having to deal with roommates complaining about you not doing the dishes. Weird.
But SO AWESOME.
3. Signing my name 'Rios' after 19+ years of 'Grossman'. I STILL haven't gotten ahold of my new signature. And having to switch your whole life to a different last name.
Wells Fargo still thinks I'm Brianna Grossman...oops.
4. All the single friends acting weird cause they think you are a different species.
We still are the same people and sometimes we like to hang out with friends other than each other.
5. "How we spend the day. When you date there is that pressure of always trying to be a better boyfriend than student. Now that we know that we'll be together forever, we are continually trying to improve ourselves individually and as a unit so we can be a better couple. School is so much easier when you're married." -Ryan