I probably mention this too much on social media, but I'm going to Hawaii in April for a family vacation and I'm so stoked! I've started purchasing warm weather pieces so I can start to put together a fun and functional mini-wardrobe. These are all pieces I have for my vacation and I'm wanting to get the swimsuit (it's too cute!)
1. English Garden Ruched One-Piece: Just found this site Simons and I am floored with how many cute and affordable pieces that are on the site! This floral one-piece would be perfect for learning to surf :)
2. Floppy Hat: I love this one with the fun pink stripe! Gotta protect that sensitive skin.
3. Pom-Pom Trim Printed Beach Playsuit: I have this romper and it is the CUTEST THING EVER. It is so flowy and ummm POM POMS. It'll be great for a quick cover-up to wear around town.
4. Palm Print with Pom-Pom Trim: Yet again, POM POMS. This high-waisted loose cut shorts are comfortable and will look great with my all black one-piece swimsuit.
5. Sun Bum Sunscreen: This stuff not only smells good but also protects my skin from becoming a lobster!
6. Rainbow Braided Leather Flip-Flops: I'm still in the process of wearing these flip-flops in, but I've heard it is totally worth it. I'm excited to get them all worn-in perfectly to wear them all summer.
Hooray for almost spring!!!